Customer Care Specialists /
Pleae allow 1-2 business days for our HyperCare team to respond to your support related inquiry.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of service and we will happily provide you with our military discount!
Cancel my order or change my shipping address?
• Orders cannot be canceled or changed.
• If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver 3 times and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
• If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to our warehouse.
• Hyperice will then contact you to confirm a desired address change.
• If you would like a refund, upon delivery, you can refuse the package (do not sign) and it will be sent back to our warehouse where we will then contact you confirming your refund.
Can the signature requirement be removed?
• Unfortunately, we can't forego a signature upon delivery.
• The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver 3 times and then hold your package at the closest FedEx office for 10 days.
• You can call your local Australia Post and request they hold your package for pickup, if you know you will not be able to sign for delivery.
Can I ship my order to another country?
• Hyperice.com.au doesn't ship internationally or process international cards.
• Contact email@example.com to find the closest Hyperice partner to you!
Can the charger be used in other countries?
• Yes, all of Hyperice chargers are compatible with outlets and voltage between 110-240V.
My Hypervolt Battery Won’t Click In.
• When looking at the battery do you see the release tab?
• When inserting the battery handle, that release tab will need to be aligned directly below the black release button on the body of the Hypervolt or else the Hypervolt may malfunction.
• Ensure that the rubber on the battery handle has not moved up or is showing any space, as this can prevent the battery from inserting completely.
• After you have done this, listen for a loud click and then you will know that the battery is securely connected.
• Watch our “How to start the Hypervolt” video here.