Portable Heat and Vibration Back Wearable /
Digitally connected, portable Heat and Vibration Wearable.
- igital touch screen allows you (the user) to customize the temperature, vibration pattern, and time to your preference
- Plush neoprene wrap allows you to adjust the fit to your liking
- Nanotechnology heats the VENOM within 90 seconds
- 4 1” Vibration pods featuring three different vibration settings
Operating your device
- Wrap unit around area and attach strap with a snug but comforta-ble fit so the four vibration pods are centered on the back.
- Ensure battery is charged and properly attached and clipped to the unit.
- Turn battery on by pressing the battery power ON button.
- LCD screen will illunminate to show Venom is activated.
- Press desired heat and vibration option then press START on screen.
- Pressing only the START button activates QUICK START for Level 2functions.
- Display will dim and lock after 5 seconds.
- Pressing the Controller UNLOCK button will unlock the unit for inputs ondisplay.
- Heat and vibration functions may be changed only when the display is unlocked.
Charging your device
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either placed on or off the unit.
- To charge, connect adapter to the battery's charging port and plug into wall charger.
- LED lights flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when all LED lights stop flashing and remain fully illuminated.
- Pressing power button on battery activates battery and will display battery level.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is over one hour at level three heat, and longer at lower levels.
Clean. Care and Travel
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from unit. Clean only with a damp cloth.
- Do not attempt to disassemble.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Returns and Refunds
Hyperice wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, Our HyperCare team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Hyperice.com
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.com can be returned to Hyperice. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once our HyperCare team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE VENOM, OR ANY VIBRATION DEVICE WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM YOUR DOCTOR IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage,wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks,spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent join replacements or IUD's,or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device.
- These indications do not mean that you are not able to use a vibration or exercise device but we do advise you to consult a doctor first.
- Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of indications as shown above.
- Turn off immediately and remove from body at first indication of any discomfort
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the charger from battery after charging or prior to use. Venom will not function while charger is plugged into battery.
- For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box.